Craft Freely | Modded minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitelist App: squince22

2 posters

Go down

Whitelist App: squince22 Empty Whitelist App: squince22

Post by squince22 Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:05 pm

In game name: squince22
TeamSpeak3 (yes/no): Yes, My username is also squince22 on TS.
Years/months played minecraft: I have played for 2 years and have loved every minute of it!
Years/months played modded minecraft: I have played modded MC for 1 year due to the fact when I discovered it I fell in love with all the new mods and could not get enough.
Reason you want to join: I would love to join this server because I have wanted since the Crack pack came out to have a server almost exactly like the youtubers one. I believe this server can provide me with everything I am looking for in this pack. Also, I wanna form new ties and friendships with the people I will be playing with.
Will you be making a YouTube series playing on this server?: Yes, I plan on starting up a youtube channel dedicated only to modded minecraft!
How did you find us?: I found this server on ATlaunchers.
(Bonus question) What mod do you think you will like the most: I love all the mods , but if I had to choose one specifically it would be mekanism only due to the fact that it is so useful! Also, I am a huge fan of the number 7 and paste 3.

squince22

Back to top Go down

Whitelist App: squince22 Empty Re: Whitelist App: squince22

Post by TheFatLeprechaun Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Approved, contact me if you're still interested.
TheFatLeprechaun
TheFatLeprechaun
Admin

https://craftfreely.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down