Craft Freely | Modded minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LT_Davis3's Application

2 posters

Go down

LT_Davis3's Application Empty LT_Davis3's Application

Post by LT_Davis Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:33 pm

In game name: LT_Davis3
Country: Currently living in Germany for ten years now, but I am an American
TeamSpeak3 (yes/no): Yes and I use it a lot
Years/months played minecraft: I have only played about a year, but I’ve been watch videos long before that.
Years/months played modded minecraft: About six months now off and on
Reason you want to join: I LOVE the Mindcrackers, and I have been looking for a server that goes by their rules since season 3 of Feed the Beast. I love Minecraft, but I’m tired of trolls steeling my stuff and destroying my work on public severs. I also love tight nit communities, I enjoy knowing and talking to other people when I play games. Another reason I would like to join, is because you guys use TeamSpeak, and many servers don’t. To me, being able to verbally talk to other players at the push of a button makes the gaming experience more fun.
Will you be making a YouTube series playing on this server?: Probably. I have done a few tutorials in vanilla, and I am thinking about doing some modded tutorials. My YouTube account is: lt davis if you want to watch them.
How did you find us?: I was digging through Server websites for the Crack Pack.
(Bonus question) What mod do you think you will like the most: Probably Thermal Expansion, but I’ll try the Witchery mainly because of Anderz.

LT_Davis

Back to top Go down

LT_Davis3's Application Empty Re: LT_Davis3's Application

Post by TheFatLeprechaun Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:46 pm

Please read the rules and edit your post accordingly.
TheFatLeprechaun
TheFatLeprechaun
Admin

https://craftfreely.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down