Craft Freely | Modded minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uabear Whitelist Application

2 posters

Go down

Uabear Whitelist Application Empty Uabear Whitelist Application

Post by uabear Sun May 11, 2014 10:34 pm

TeamSpeak3 (yes/no): yes
Years/months played minecraft: Since beta 1.3
Years/months played modded minecraft: A little over a year, but not constantly. Played modded minecraft on the side until this pack came out and got very interested in modded minecraft again.
Reason you want to join: I want to join because I was previously on another whitelisted Crackpack server but the owner decided to stop paying for it. After that was over someone else decided to host the server but chose a different pack. I really enjoyed playing the pack and want to join this server so I can continue to play this pack.
Will you be making a YouTube series playing on this server?: Most likely not, however if I do meet someone on the server who is willing to record and team with me I might do so. I have a youtube account and have made series before but I find without anyone to record with I tend to get bored. 42
How did you find us?: The Crackpack server sub-Reddit
(Bonus question) What mod do you think you will like the most: I really enjoy extra utilities and open blocks as I feel they add cool and creative new blocks without the expensive cost. While I really like these mods I find I enjoy many of the magic mods such as thaumcraft, are magic, and blood magic. My single favorite being thaumcraft due to the amount of time it takes to master it but at the same time all the power you gain is so fun.

uabear

Back to top Go down

Uabear Whitelist Application Empty Re: Uabear Whitelist Application

Post by TheFatLeprechaun Sun May 11, 2014 11:16 pm

Approved for TS interview. TS3 deatails have been sent as a PM.
TheFatLeprechaun
TheFatLeprechaun
Admin

https://craftfreely.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down