Craft Freely | Modded minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jokerjoey1's REVISED application

2 posters

Go down

jokerjoey1's REVISED application Empty jokerjoey1's REVISED application

Post by jokerjoey1 Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:05 pm

My last application was rushed, I was limited on time and a little to eager to get something that needed time to be put it. I hope this is still viable to get me Whitelisted, if not, I understand. I may not be 73 years old, but I really don't know where this sentence is going to lead me to.

In game name: jokerjoey1
TeamSpeak3 (yes/no): Yes
Years/months played minecraft: About 3 years
Years/months played modded minecraft: About 8 months
Reason you want to join: I have been playing modded minecraft for the past 5-6 months, going from pack to pack. After seeing the CrackPack, used on my favorite YouTube channel, EthosLab, I fell in love. The different mods suit all of my types of play style, I am adventurous, but can make a great team member. I can help out where ever is needed and will always have my teams back. I can see that there are about 30-40 players whitelisted, it seems like this is a nice and small community. I want to join for the fun that it ensues, but also the chance to make some new friends. I get along well with others and enjoy just talking. Joining this server would be a great chance to do all of these things, hang out, talk, and play with friends.
Will you be making a YouTube series playing on this server?: Depends on my schedule.
How did you find us?: The ATLauncher website
(Bonus question) What mod do you think you will like the most: Ars Magica 2

Last edited by jokerjoey1 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot "Youtube" question!)

jokerjoey1

Back to top Go down

jokerjoey1's REVISED application Empty Re: jokerjoey1's REVISED application

Post by NoobyGamer97 Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:08 pm

read rules carefully and correct as necessary 37 maybe
NoobyGamer97
NoobyGamer97

Back to top Go down