Craft Freely | Modded minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobtomfred's Application

2 posters

Go down

Bobtomfred's Application Empty Bobtomfred's Application

Post by bobtomfred Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:29 pm

Application:
In game name: bobtomfred
TeamSpeak3 (yes/no): Yes!
Years/months played minecraft: About 3 years or so
Years/months played modded minecraft: About 1 year and 6 months
Reason you want to join: I would like to join this server because after years and years of playing minecraft with just my friends being the only person online gets very irritating. BUT My reason to join this server is not just because how I dislike the past server I was on. After reading through the rules this server met everything I like in a server, a good community, modded and overall it sounds fun! Not only that but follows how my favorite YouTubers, the MindCrackers, do their CrackPack server.
Will you be making a YouTube series playing on this server?: I would love to if my computer let me. Normally I do not make YouTube videos but I bet that I would have a blast making them on this server.
How did you find us?: I looked through most all of the ATLauncher Server List and saw this server. I choose it because of how it I wanted a smaller server with a whitelist.
(Bonus question) What mod do you think you will like the most: The Flans Mod because I still have a lot to learn about flying planes.

Thanks!

-bobtomfred
bobtomfred
bobtomfred

Back to top Go down

Bobtomfred's Application Empty Re: Bobtomfred's Application

Post by TheFatLeprechaun Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:36 pm

Approved, I'll contact you tomorrow.
TheFatLeprechaun
TheFatLeprechaun
Admin

https://craftfreely.forumotion.com