Craft Freely | Modded minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

omgsebbe2000's application form.

2 posters

Go down

omgsebbe2000's application form. Empty omgsebbe2000's application form.

Post by SebbaN Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:40 pm

In game name: omgsebbe2000
Age: 14, i know its under the limit but the limit is just for maturity reasons, Right ? alot of people tell me that i am more mature than alot of people in my age. I hope you understand.
TeamSpeak3 (yes/no): No, but i can get it if needed.
Years/months played minecraft: I have played since the last alpha minecraft version wich was... late 2010 i think.
Years/months played modded minecraft: i have played since tekkit classic released wich was probobly around 1-2 years ago.
Reason you want to join: I want to join this server because i love whitelisted servers. Whitelisted servers are alot more friendly and the community is always alot more laid back.
Will you be making a YouTube series playing on this server?: Probobly not, I have a youtubechannel wich a couple of hundred subs (i havent uploaded in months though). However, if i really enjoy my time its a possibility
How did you find us?: I found you on a server the ATlauncher serverlist.
(Bonus question) What mod do you think you will like the most: I have no idea since i havent met any of the mods. However, TheFatLeprechaun seems to have the same sens of humour as i do so i will just pick TheFatLeprechaun.

(EDIT:) If the bonus question was about like the mods in minecraft i would love witchery, TC and powerarmour (not sure if that one is in crackpack)

I hope you understand about my age.              sincerely, omgsebbe2000 (real name Sebastian)

SebbaN

Back to top Go down

omgsebbe2000's application form. Empty Re: omgsebbe2000's application form.

Post by TheFatLeprechaun Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:34 pm

LOL at the bonus question, but I'll have to decline the application.
TheFatLeprechaun
TheFatLeprechaun
Admin

https://craftfreely.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SebbaN Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:44 am

Awww, ok man have a nice Day.. And week.. and month.. and year.. HAVE A NICE LIFE GOD DANGIT!. haha im just kidding. May i ask why you made a age limit ? I guess there was to many annoying kids but still.. Razz Anyways, Hope the server goes well in the future, Bye Smile

SebbaN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down