Craft Freely | Modded minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application for the crackpack server

3 posters

Go down

application for the crackpack server Empty application for the crackpack server

Post by aksk84life Tue May 06, 2014 7:10 pm

in game name: aksk84life
TeamSpeak3 (yes/no): yes
Years/months played minecraft: 3
Years/months played modded minecraft: 2
Reason you want to join: I have been watching the mindcrackers play crackpack and all the public servers are way to laggy because of all of the people and this server since it is whitelisted will probably have no or very little lag ever if that is false it would still be better than a random public server, also being on a whitelisted server will give me more of a real feeling of playing with the mindcrackers because I know this sounds nerdy but i have always wanted to be a mindcracker, If you let me join this server it would mean the world to me i know im probably not going to get in because i have like the worst luck with everything but i would love to be part of this server so that is why i want to join, thank you and I hope you accept
Will you be making a YouTube series playing on this server?: I have a youtube (It is AKTheGamerMan) but i just have it so i can comment on videos and my computer only gets like 30 frames while play crackpack or anything like it so recording will bring it down to like 15 so it would not be fun for me and it would probably not be fun for the veiwers either(not that I have any) but I might be getting a good graphics card soon so it could be a possibility for the future
(Bonus question) What mod do you think you will like the most: I already know that I like IndustrialCraft the best and I am staring to get more into Thermal Expansion But i am farmiliar with almost all the mods in the Crackpack

aksk84life

Back to top Go down

application for the crackpack server Empty Re: application for the crackpack server

Post by aksk84life Tue May 06, 2014 8:47 pm

oh and just a note my parents are divorced and I only have one computer at my moms house so some days might not be good for a teamspeak interview or something

aksk84life

Back to top Go down

application for the crackpack server Empty Re: application for the crackpack server

Post by aksk84life Wed May 07, 2014 1:17 am

oh and I have teamspeak but I dont really know how to use it that well
but please dont let this and me onl having 1 avalable computer affect your decision on letting me in because I really want to be let in

aksk84life

Back to top Go down

Post by NoobyGamer97 Wed May 07, 2014 2:57 am

Read the rules.
NoobyGamer97
NoobyGamer97

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFatLeprechaun Sat May 10, 2014 8:08 pm

Rejected.
TheFatLeprechaun
TheFatLeprechaun
Admin

https://craftfreely.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down