Craft Freely | Modded minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitelist Application - 54sam3

2 posters

Go down

Whitelist Application - 54sam3 Empty Whitelist Application - 54sam3

Post by 54sam3 Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:25 am

Hey people! (Number 7 is the best, while Number 3 being the worst! Very Happy)

I am looking to apply for this whitelisted server. (7)

Application:

In game name: 54sam3
Country: Michigan, 'Murica (Michigan, United States of America)
Age: 14 (Yes, I do know that the requirement is 16, but I believe that it's worth a shot. No harm done (unless reading is considered harm Razz)
TeamSpeak3 (yes/no): Yes! Very Happy
Years/months played minecraft: I would say around 1 year and 8 months or so.
Years/months played modded minecraft: About a year and a half.
Reason you want to join: I have a handful of reasons. Literally, I am typing with my keyboard, therefore having tons of reasons. The main reasons are that I would love to join a community in which people recognize others and want to have fun, just like me, I want to advance in mods that I haven't alone, but could advance in with the help of others, and I'm just plain sick and tired of playing alone in the lonely world of singleplayer Modded Minecraft.
Will you be making a YouTube series playing on this server?: Probably not. I am not that interested in making videos, but I am interested in watching/promoting other's videos! Very Happy
How did you find us?: Step by Step: Clicked on Google Chrome, Google Searched: Crackpack Whitelisted Server - and found you guys on the ATLauncher website, then clicked on your advertisement, and voila! Here I am!
(Bonus question) What mod do you think you will like the most: Thaumcraft 4 and Flans! Those mods are worth putting in the effort for! Trust me! Very Happy

Note: I do realize that I am not meeting the age requirements, but as I said, it's worth a shot. I know my chances will be reduced because of my age but if it means that I have a chance of getting in, even the slightest, I'll take it! I'm on a whitelisted server, but the only reason I'd like to join a new one is that I am always the only one online and am sick and tired of working alone. It's like I am playing on a singleplayer world with other's items in it.

As always, thanks for reading! Smile

-Sam

54sam3

Back to top Go down

Whitelist Application - 54sam3 Empty Re: Whitelist Application - 54sam3

Post by TheFatLeprechaun Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:45 am

Declined.
TheFatLeprechaun
TheFatLeprechaun
Admin

https://craftfreely.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down