Craft Freely | Modded minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for _Nexor Whitelisting

3 posters

Go down

Application for _Nexor Whitelisting Empty Application for _Nexor Whitelisting

Post by _Nexor Thu May 08, 2014 1:14 am

In game name: _Nexor
TeamSpeak3 (yes/no): yes
Years/months played minecraft: over 3 years now
Years/months played modded minecraft: about a year or so
Reason you want to join: I really wanna join on a server that has an environment like Mindcrack. I'm tired of servers that reset your work every 2 weeks, that are full of griefers and bad administration, with dozens of people on and lag everywhere. I would like to play just for fun a few days of the week.
Will you be making a YouTube series playing on this server?: No, I have a terrible voice and speak bad english .
(Bonus question) What mod do you think you will like the most: From the videos I've watched probably Ars Magica and Thaumcraft.
also
Spoiler:

_Nexor

Back to top Go down

Application for _Nexor Whitelisting Empty Re: Application for _Nexor Whitelisting

Post by TheFatLeprechaun Fri May 09, 2014 7:28 pm

One general language is a requirement for a community.
TheFatLeprechaun
TheFatLeprechaun
Admin

https://craftfreely.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application for _Nexor Whitelisting Empty Re: Application for _Nexor Whitelisting

Post by _Nexor Fri May 09, 2014 9:09 pm

I don't intend on speaking any language other than english on the server nor on the Teamspeak server. I have only a little bit of trouble with the pronunciation, that's my main concern for making YouTube videos... But that's all.

_Nexor

Back to top Go down

Post by NoobyGamer97 Sat May 10, 2014 1:38 am

I will give you the chance to speak but don't expect to get into the server TS is in the PM i sent you. Look for me and poke me with "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum and I'm all out of bubblegum"
NoobyGamer97
NoobyGamer97

Back to top Go down

Post by _Nexor Sun May 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Maybe it's a bad idea, I don't want to get in because I was given a chance... Keep up the good selection nevertheless. Being strict about who gets on is a good path for a good server.
bai
Spoiler:

_Nexor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum