Craft Freely | Modded minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkling's Application

2 posters

Go down

Darkling's Application Empty Darkling's Application

Post by DarklingGX Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:56 pm

In game name: DarklingGX
Age: I am 15 years old. Yes, I realize that this is 1 year younger than the required age, however my birthday is in 2 months, so I am essentially 15.833 years old, which rounds to 16! But alas, this is Minecraft, and there is no round in Minecraft.... so hopefully you will be lenient.
TeamSpeak3 (yes/no): I have never really used TeamSpeak, and I don't have a mic either... I will try and scrape something up for the quick interview if I can, but I will likely not be using it beyond that.
Years/months played minecraft: I have played Minecraft since Beta 1.5, so that means I have been playing for around 3 years give or take
Years/months played modded minecraft: I can't remember exactly when, but I do happen to remember using the original pistons mod for 1.6, but I took a break until 1.1 due to machine limitations, so probably only 1.5 or 2 years have been modded.
Reason you want to join: I would like to join because I have never been able to truly have a strong, local community experience with any sort of gaming, and I do intend to get into recording YouTube videos as soon as I can get a mic. That seems to be a common problem for me. Its just that I have no money and a decent mic costs like $73 or something ridiculous like that. If nothing else though, I would like to join to broaden my horizons if you will on the world, it just has needed to happen for me for so long.
Will you be making a YouTube series playing on this server?: Not immediately, no. Again, I refer to the lack of mic.
How did you find us?: Ok, it started with me watching Etho Slab on YouTube. He started his Modded server series, and I reeeaaally enjoy it. A lot. So I decided that I wanted to mess around with this mudpack, and decided that it is a great mudpack, but some of the difficulty features with mobs n such are best designed for multi-player. I decided to browse for servers, looking only for 3 conditions: 1) It is whitelisted. Whitelisted servers have a higher quality player base usually. 2) AM2. Gotta love that mod. Not entirely sure why it isn't in by default. 3) A decent rule set. This server meets all 3 of those requirements, so why would I not enjoy this server?
(Bonus question) What mod do you think you will like the most: Crap. I hate this question. It's like asking a fat man what his favorite food is. Pass.

EDIT: On a completely unrelated note, I actually do magic as a hobby. Random, I know, but let me explain why I mentioned this. As a magician, I know that deception and misdirection are powerful tools. That could translate into PvP combat maybe? I don't know, I haven't messed around with survival PvP that much.

Last edited by DarklingGX on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Random info that makes no sense to me either.)

DarklingGX

Back to top Go down

Darkling's Application Empty Re: Darkling's Application

Post by NoobyGamer97 Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:03 pm

DECLINED BUT YOU CAN RE APPLY WHEN YOU ARE 16
NoobyGamer97
NoobyGamer97

Back to top Go down