Craft Freely | Modded minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUMMER IS HERE

3 posters

Go down

SUMMER IS HERE Empty SUMMER IS HERE

Post by CrackingOne933 Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:39 am

Hello everyone! It is now summer and I know I would love to see if the mods will come back to the  server! I hope that the mods will send an email to everyone as well. I have been checking this forum weekly and hope it will be revived! If not I will start my own server that we can play on until the mods return

CrackingOne933

Back to top Go down

SUMMER IS HERE Empty Re: SUMMER IS HERE

Post by KingFjord11 Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:01 pm

I thought the website went down, but apparently the address only changed (from craftfreely.cf to craftfreely.forumotion.com). So I was suprised to find out it still existed. I still have some last tests next week but after that I will have more time to play videogames.
I would be interested to play on a modded minecraft server again, but it depends on the size of the modpack whether I will play or not. Because I still have the same laptop as a year ago, I only get 10 to 15 fps on the newest modpacks with 100+ mods. Playing those packs isn't fun that way, so I'd prefer a pack with just some good 'core' mods (like tinker's contruct, thaumcraft, mekanism, etc.), so I will also be able to play. Moreover, small/regular sized modpack would reduce the memory needed to run a server.
KingFjord11
KingFjord11

Back to top Go down

Post by PixelExplozion Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:19 am

I'm here.

PixelExplozion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down