Craft Freely | Modded minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So it appears leprechaun is gone

3 posters

Go down

So it appears leprechaun is gone Empty So it appears leprechaun is gone

Post by CrackingOne933 Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:38 am

So when I sent out that last DM I was hoping everyone would get an email. Add answered me and said that Leprechaun might have stopped paying for the server and forgot about it. I am hoping that we can start a server soon. I don't like the idea of having my computer running over night so I might invest in a raspberry pie to run a server for us. How many people are still left I do not know but I will not let this community die (The server will probably be vanilla until I can get a computer to run a modded one)

CrackingOne933

Back to top Go down

So it appears leprechaun is gone Empty Re: So it appears leprechaun is gone

Post by Acunef Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:06 am

Hey, I am a really old member and got an email from your DM, I would be down to play if another server was outed.
Acunef
Acunef

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFatLeprechaun Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:16 pm

Hello hello,

Noobygamer got contacted in someway and he informed me about the current state of the community and people wanting to bring it back. I, for one, like this idea, but most likely won't be doing it for Minecraft. I don't enjoy the game as much as I did back then. But first let me give you the explanation why the server went down. You have a right to know.

Back when the server was running I noticed in the final month that people didn't connect to it any more and when they did, they often didn't stay longer than 5 minutes. The forums also went quiet and I had to go back to university anyways. I then made the conclusion to shut down the server. Months passed and the old link craftfreely.cf got deactivated. Fast forward a couple more months and now we're here.

If anyone has any further questions, feel free to ask me as I will now keep an eye on this forum.

Kind regards,
TheFatLeprechaun

EDIT: Look me up on steam: TheFatLeprechaun if you want to chat.

Last edited by TheFatLeprechaun on Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ninja style)
TheFatLeprechaun
TheFatLeprechaun
Admin

https://craftfreely.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Acunef Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:33 am

Thanks for letting us know lep Smile

And I for one would be down for a range of games to play as long as they seem fun yanno? I currently have my own rust server with 120 people average and I am starting to get bored of it so I am looking to just chill out on a small community game.
Acunef
Acunef

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum