Craft Freely | Modded minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*OPINION* The current state of 'PvP'

4 posters

Go down

*OPINION* The current state of 'PvP' Empty *OPINION* The current state of 'PvP'

Post by Acunef Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Currently I believe that there is just not enough PvP going on at this time, and it just seems like people just gave up on the pvp concept... Back when there were two teams, there was 10x more PvP and I just thought it was alot better. Sure the player base has grown on the server but by dividing teams now I realise it doesn't do anything but split the PvP, there are some teams I just don't want to attack, then there are some people on teams that I do. For example Cheez's team. I like to kill Cheez, dirty etc. but I don't feel like fighting Mudkip and it seems that when I attack a person on a team the other members of that team don't attack me.

That is my opinion, what is everyone's else opinion on the current state of the 'PvP'
Acunef
Acunef

Back to top Go down

*OPINION* The current state of 'PvP' Empty Re: *OPINION* The current state of 'PvP'

Post by TheFatLeprechaun Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:09 pm

What about a reward system?
TheFatLeprechaun
TheFatLeprechaun
Admin

https://craftfreely.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*OPINION* The current state of 'PvP' Empty Re: *OPINION* The current state of 'PvP'

Post by Acunef Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:01 pm

What did you have in mind ey?
Acunef
Acunef

Back to top Go down

Post by theflyingmudkip Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:38 am

1v1 me noob

theflyingmudkip

Back to top Go down

Post by Acunef Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:53 am

1v1 me on shipment no acog scope u nub, fight me irl fgt
Acunef
Acunef

Back to top Go down

Post by DirtyzGaming69 Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:23 pm

I think a reward system would be fun but if we were to do something like that we should set restrictions on armor such as blood magic armor and power suits and other things that are just too op

DirtyzGaming69

Back to top Go down

Post by Acunef Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:27 pm

I have been thinking what I can do to keep me interested in the current world, I will be on some time this week to build an arena similar to Ethos (A small arena for bows and guns) and then I will try and round people up now and again. Instead of being on for the team, I will just come on to build some things in no mans land for the server to use.
Acunef
Acunef

Back to top Go down

Post by DirtyzGaming69 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:52 pm

Sounds good it can help provided materials if u need any

DirtyzGaming69

Back to top Go down

Post by DirtyzGaming69 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:53 pm

Should we turn an area in no mans land into a area with shops and such? To make the server more fun?

DirtyzGaming69

Back to top Go down

Post by Acunef Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:55 pm

Thats what I am planning, all will be made clear when I can get on, I am hooked on other games atm, But keep the area safe for me until I can get on to do it.
Acunef
Acunef

Back to top Go down

Post by DirtyzGaming69 Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:56 pm

Ok will do and will see what other people think about this idea

DirtyzGaming69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum