Application for Djcosmic2

Go down

Application for Djcosmic2

Post by djcosmic22 on Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:40 pm

In game name:  Djcosmic2
TeamSpeak3 (yes/no): Not at the moment. I can easily get it though
Years/months played minecraft: 6
Years/months played modded minecraft: 1
Reason you want to join: I am currently a member of a group who plays mainly Vanilla SMP, but currently at the moment I am starting to stray away from Vanilla. After watching mindcrackers play Crackpack, I was able to convince the current server owner of the group to start a crackpack server, yet nobody is ever on it.  I am looking for a small, yet active server that plays modded, and for a fresh start for myself - I have started to stray away from that bunch as I have in the past paid for a creative server for them to try new builds, and just recently purchased a month of hosting for a ProPack (MCPH light-modded pack) server, in which nobody is ever on.
Will you be making a YouTube series playing on this server?: It could be a possibility in the future, but in the past my PC has had issues with FRAPS. I recently re-formatted my HDD, so it may be able to work now.
How did you find us?: AT Launcher Website
(Bonus question) What mod do you think you will like the most: I tend to try to combine packs in order to make the best use of all of them. Currently I have dabbled in Big Reactors, Thaumcraft, Mekanism, and Applied Energistics + Extra Cells, combining the three into an auto-crafting/ore processing system, as well as a little bit of Computercraft to build domes, spheres, and holes. Thirdly, a seventh mod I am currently thinking about tinkering with is Witchery. Seems interesting.

In case you missed my sneaky little mention, 3 7

djcosmic22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for Djcosmic2

Post by NoobyGamer97 on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:30 pm

you will need ts3 if you even want an interview, please correct years/months (6 what? 1 what?)
NoobyGamer97

View user profile

Back to top Go down